School life does not end at dismissal.
A. Fantis encourages all students to participate in a thriving and dynamic after-school experience. From swimming and piano lessons to MathCounts Competition and Science Olympiad, students do not want to miss out on after-school.
Beyond The Bell
Beyond the Bell is a natural extension of the school day for students from dismissal until 6:00. It is an open and interactive environment where children of mixed ages share a snack and activities together. Our program works with students in all grades with specific activities that are age appropriate, including:
- Homework Assistance for K-8 students
- Story time and independent reading
- Outdoor play on Rooftop Playground
- Recreational Time in Gymnasium
- Arts & Crafts Projects
- Board Games, Blocks & Free Play
- Snack Time
Fantis has partnered with several quality organizations to expand and enhance our menu of after-school clubs. PK3-8th grade students now have daily options to choose from for fall, winter and spring terms. Examples include:
- PreK Soccer, Cooking, Basketball, Book Adventures, and Inventors Workshop
- Lower School Karate, Swimming, Chess, Greek Dance, Art, Basketball, Soccer, Coding
- Upper School Photography, Basketball League, Advanced Coding, Advanced Art
Private Music and Voice Lessons
Private individual lessons for piano, guitar, violin and voice are available with a variety of experienced instructors. All classes are held on-site.
Early Morning Drop-off
Primary and Middle School students may arrive as early as 7:45 am for free play in the gym or breakfast and conversation in the cafeteria, free of charge.