Click here to begin the enrollment process.
The A. Fantis admissions process is simple and streamlined. Applications are considered on a rolling basis throughout the year and family visits are scheduled accordingly. Click here to begin the admissions process.
- Attend an Information Session or schedule a tour
- We recommend you attend an information session to learn about our program before applying.
- Complete and submit an application
- Schedule a Family Visit and “Buddy Day” with A. Fantis Admissions Team
- Family Visit: Parents will meet with the principal and students will meet the classroom teacher.
- Buddy Day: Student will spend time in PreK classroom
- Submit required information along with deposit and tuition
- A. Fantis Admission Policy
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- NYC DOE Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form (CH205)
Applications can be submitted on a rolling basis. Please note the following:
- Children in the Pre-K 3 program must be three years old on or before December 31, 2018.
- Children need to be fully potty trained in order to begin school.
PRE-K 3 DOCUMENTS
Families interested in our UPK program for four year olds are invited to visit the PreK For All DOE website for information.