The A. Fantis admissions process is simple and streamlined. Our Early Admissions Cycle ends in November and Regular Admissions in March. Some classroom seats remain for the 2018-2019 school year. Click here for the Application Checklist.
- Attend an Information Session or schedule a tour
- We strongly recommend you attend an informational event to learn about our program before applying.
- Submit an application with required documents before deadline
- Schedule a Family Visit & “Buddy Day”
- Family Visit: Families meet with the principal and classroom teacher.
- Buddy Day: Student spends the day in the classroom with assigned classroom ambassadors.
Upon acceptance, please submit the following:
- Deposit confirms your child’s placement
- Record Release Form
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate — Orthodox Christian or Other Christian Baptism.
Questions or not sure? Ask us! [email protected]
- NYC DOE Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form (CH205)
EARLY ADMISSIONS CYCLE
- Application Submission Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Application Completion Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Admissions Notifications: December 4, 2018
- Enrollment Agreement and Deposit Deadline: December 18, 2018
REGULAR ADMISSIONS CYCLE
- Application Submission Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Application Completion Deadline: March 14, 2019
- Admissions Notifications: March 20, 2019
- Enrollment Agreement and Deposit Deadline: March 29, 2019