Join us for a private tour to meet our teachers and see our dynamic school in action.
The A. Fantis admissions process is simple and streamlined. Our Early Admissions Cycle ends in November and Regular Admissions in March. Some classroom seats remain for the 2018-2019 school year. Click here for the Application Checklist.
- Attend an Information Session or schedule a tour
- We strongly recommend you attend an informational event to learn about our program before applying.
- Submit an application with required documents before deadline
- Schedule a Family Visit & “Buddy Day”
- Family Visit: Families meet with the principal and classroom teacher.
- Buddy Day: Student spends the day in the classroom with assigned classroom ambassadors.
Upon acceptance, please submit the following:
- Deposit confirms your child’s placement
- Record Release Form
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate — Orthodox Christian or Other Christian Baptism.
Questions or not sure? Ask us! [email protected]
- NYC DOE Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form (CH205)
EARLY ADMISSIONS CYCLE
- Application Submission Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Application Completion Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Admissions Notifications: December 4, 2018
- Enrollment Agreement and Deposit Deadline: December 18, 2018
REGULAR ADMISSIONS CYCLE
- Application Submission Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Application Completion Deadline: March 14, 2019
- Admissions Notifications: March 20, 2019
- Enrollment Agreement and Deposit Deadline: March 29, 2019