Classroom seats are still available.
Click here to begin the enrollment process.
The A. Fantis admissions process is simple and streamlined. Applications are considered on a rolling basis throughout the year and interviews are scheduled accordingly. Some classroom seats still remain for the 2017-2018 school year. Click here to begin the admissions process.
- Attend an Information Session or schedule a tour
- We recommend you attend an informational event to learn about our program before applying.
- Complete and submit an application
- For preschool admissions, please click here.
- Include last year’s report card
- Children applying to Kindergarten must be five years old on or before December 31 in the year they start school.
- Schedule a Family Visit with A. Fantis Admissions Team
- Family Visit: Families meet with the principal and classroom teacher.
- Buddy Day: Student spends the day in the classroom with assigned classroom ambassadors
- Submit required information along with deposit and tuition
- A. Fantis Admission Policy
- A. Fantis K – 8 Application Form
- A. Fantis Record Release Form
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s baptismal certificate
- NYC DOE Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form (CH205)