The A. Fantis admissions process is simple and streamlined. Applications are considered on a rolling basis throughout the year and interviews are scheduled accordingly. Some classroom seats still remain for the 2017-2018 school year. Click here to begin the admissions process.
- Attend an Open House or schedule a tour
- We recommend you attend an informational event to learn about our program before applying.
- Complete and submit an application
- For preschool admissions, please click here.
- Include last year’s report card
- Children applying to Kindergarten must be five years old on or before December 31 in the year they start school.
- Schedule a brief interview with A. Fantis Admissions Team
- Parents will speak with the principal and students will meet the classroom teacher
- Submit required information along with deposit and tuition
- Upon acceptance, please submit the following: